From: Tihamer Toth-Fejel
Subject: 1 or 2 Lisp jobs available
Pro/CDRS is an advanced CAD rendering and animation package used
extensively by Ford and Chrysler (among others) that is written mostly
in Lisp, with many parts in C/C++.  I have been working on it for two
years.  It's an impressive package, and the work environment is
*great*, but the commute is getting tiring, so I'm moving on.  As a
favor to my employers, I'd like to help them find my replacement.

If you know Lisp and C/C++, and live in the Dearborn, Michigan area,
email or call me!

Tihamer (Tee) Toth-Fejel <········@ford.com>
Office: 313 594-2165                 Home:  810 229-0040
Fax: 313 594-7837
Concept 2010 Design Studio,  Ford,    Dearborn, Michigan.