From: Jeff Kenyon
Subject: U S WEST looking for LISP programmer
I'm posting this ad for a colleague unfamiliar with USENET.  Please
respond to the address in the ad, NOT (via e-mail) to me.

We're not just talking!

At U S WEST, we don't just talk about the future.  We make it happen.
If you want a chance to make it happen for yourself, apply today for
this position with U S WEST:

PROGRAMMER

Join a project involved in the analysis and editing of service order
information.  You will design and develop LISP and Objective C
applications, using the NeXT and Unix development environments while
working with other organizations to share data and work with the
client to fill their needs and requirements.

2 years Unix environment, 1+ years in LISP development, strong
communication and problem-solving skills are required.  The ability to
work in a small team environment, show personal initiative, and
self-management, as well as work with clients to develop and fulfill
requirements are also necessary.  1+ years NeXT experience and a
background with Objective C are desirable.

Send your resume to

U S WEST
Dept. DD
4001 Discovery Drive, Suite 220
Boulder, CO  80303

or FAX to (303) 541-8183.

Visit our homepage for other opportunities at:

http://www.uswest.com/

U S WEST is an equal opportunity employer.  Any offer of employment is
contingent upon the applicant's undergoing and passing a pre-employment
drug test, subject to applicable federal, state and local law.

U S WEST