From: Carlos Javier Vergara
Subject: Tree code
   Hello I'm a lisp newbie and I've been searching all over the place
   for some good tree source code...everybook goes into arrays
   and lists and hashtables but I can't find any souce implimenting
   binary search trees and their operations.  I'm sure there are
   some experts out there.  Could someone show me some code that
   impliments a BST and functions like insert,lookup,delete,
   print_inorder.  Any help is appreciated.

C.J.
--
  C.J. Vergara, Jr., President        [-->The Future Of The Web<--]
  Aggressive Enterprises, Inc.        | pager->1-800-365-6451     |