From: Will Ware
Subject: Common Lisp for DOS?
What cheap/free CL implementations are there for DOS?  I'm aware of CLISP,
is there anything else?  If possible, I'd like to be able to create EXE
files, though it's not a dire necessity.  Also, better speed than CLISP
would be nice but not necessary.

I think the commercial versions are out of my budget range; I called one
company and their stuff starts at $600 and goes up from there.  For that
kind of money, I can scrape by with CLISP.  But if there are alternatives
I'd be curious to hear about them.  TIA.
Will Ware <·····@world.std.com> web <http://world.std.com/~wware/>
PGP fingerprint   45A8 722C D149 10CC   F0CF 48FB 93BF 7289