From: ········@ix.netcom.com
Subject: info.slug newsgroup moderator email addr
I'm trying to post to the Symbolics (info.slug) newsgroup, but UUNET
is kicking back the postings (the auto-email from UUNET states that
the newsgroup is moderated and they do not have an address for the
moderator).  Can someone post or email me the info.slug newsgroup
moderator email address?

(bob)

Robert M. Searfus
···@netcom.com

From: Luca Pisati
Subject: Re: info.slug newsgroup moderator email addr
········@ix.netcom.com wrote:

> I'm trying to post to the Symbolics (info.slug) newsgroup, but UUNET
> is kicking back the postings (the auto-email from UUNET states that
> the newsgroup is moderated and they do not have an address for the
> moderator).  Can someone post or email me the info.slug newsgroup
> moderator email address?
>
> (bob)
>
> Robert M. Searfus
> ···@netcom.com

Same happened to me.  I would appreciate any info.

Thank you
From: Rainer Joswig
In article <·············@ix.netcom.com>, ········@ix.netcom.com wrote:

> I'm trying to post to the Symbolics (info.slug) newsgroup, but UUNET
> is kicking back the postings (the auto-email from UUNET states that
> the newsgroup is moderated and they do not have an address for the
> moderator).  Can someone post or email me the info.slug newsgroup
> moderator email address?
>

> (bob)
>
> Robert M. Searfus
> ···@netcom.com

into info.slug. Administration of the mailing list is being
handled by the postmaster at ai.sri.com.

Rainer Joswig