From: M'Isr
Subject: Looking for an entry level Lisp job
I am a Collage Student who's going into Artificial Intelligence
and am looking for an Entry-Level Lisp Programming Job or
becomeing the aprentice to a Lisp Guru. I am willing to work
for room&board + travel expences or a stipend. (Mabey Lisp
software or AI Shells.) If you need help over the summer
with tedious Lisp programming jobs or if you want to share
your wisdom about Lisp programming to a novice please email me.
My strenght is general knowlege of Lisp programming but
my weakness are useing CLOS and other object-oriented packages.
I am also willing to work in AI/Lisp programming over the
Internet. (I need the experence and want to learn what
professional AI researches and/or Lisp programmers do for
their living to see if that is what I want to do with my life.)

--
We make the sotfware that powers tomarrow!