From: ········@mail.kiss.de
Subject: Looking for Common LISP
Hello

I am searching for a good Common Lisp developing enviroment for Linux.
If anybody knows where I can find this please contact me.

········@mail.kiss.de

From: Marty Hall
Subject: Re: Looking for Common LISP
········@mail.kiss.de writes:
> I am searching for a good Common Lisp developing enviroment for Linux.

I thought CLISP came bundled with Linux. No?
If not, see the "Internet Resources and Free Implementations" section
of <http://www.apl.jhu.edu/~hall/lisp.html>.

					- Marty
From: Thorsten Liebig
In article <··········@sun.rhrk.uni-kl.de>, ········@mail.kiss.de writes:

|> Hello
|>
|> I am searching for a good Common Lisp developing enviroment for Linux.
|> If anybody knows where I can find this please contact me.

Franz Inc. offers Allegro CommonLisp 4.3 for Linux for free.
Look at http://www.franz.com for details.

Thorsten

Thorsten Liebig, FAW Ulm                     / ____)    | |  Ulm  /
Helmholtzstr. 16, D-89081 Ulm               / /      /  | |      /
Tel: +49 0731/501-8995                     / ___)   /__ | | / | /
EMail: ······@faw.uni-ulm.de             _/_/     _/   _| _/ __/
Research Institute For Applied Knowledge Processing