From: ilyaniv
Subject: IT WORKED ONCE, YOU SHOULD READ THIS....
If you would like the opportunity to make thousands of dollors, easily,
quickly and LEGALLY....please keep reading.  Take just 5 minutes to read
this article and it, not could, but will change your life.  You can make
up to $50,000 plus in just four to six weeks.  THIS IS NOT A SCAM, THIS
IS FOR REAL!!!  If you are interested , keep reading, otherwise I'm sorry
for wasting your time.
At first I thought, as you are probably thinking now, that this was a con
and a joke. I didn't believe it was possible to make thousands of dollars
in only a few weeks by investing $5.  After speaking to a friend, I
decided to give it a try.  I followed the instructions listed below and
within 10 days people started sending me money.  I have only been doing
this a few weeks and I have already made over $5,000!!  I've seen many
people on newsgroups that have made over $30,000 and others more than
$40,000. It may only be a matter of weeks before you will be able to make
the same claim.
Here's how the process works:

Get 5 pieces of paper and write the following on each sheet of paper....
" PLEASE PLACE ME ON YOUR MAILING LIST. "  Then fold each peice of paper
neatly.  Get 5 $1 dollar bills and put one in each of the neatly folded
peices of paper. ( This process prevents the dollar bill being seen right
through the envelope.) Place one peice of paper, along with the dollar,
in an evelope and seal it.  Do the same for the other four.  You should
now have 5 sealed envelopes, each containing $1 dollar and a peice of
paper with the above stated words.
By the way what you are doing is 100% LEGAL.  You are running a mail
order business and producing something that can be used and sold to
marketing firms.
Now mail the five sealed envelopes to the following 5 addresses:

1)   NATALIE JENSEN,LANCVEIDIAAN 18, 5671 CN NEUENEN, HOLLAND

2)   CHAD COLLIER, 2785 COLD SPRINGS RD. 49,PLACERVILLE, CA 95667

3)   STEVE BOLTINGHOUSE, 1009 BIRD ST. HANNIBAL, MO 63401.

4)   BILL HOFFMANN P.O. BOX 3131, SPRING, TX 77383-3131.

5)   EITAN, 19 OREN ST. HAIFA 34736, ISRAEL.

Now here's how you start making  YOUR money.....

STEP 1. Take name #1 off the list above, move the other four names up,
so now #2 is #1, #3 is #2, #4 is #3, #5 is #4 and then add YOUR name and
address as #5 on the list.

STEP 2. Post your amended article to at least 200 news groups ( there are
close to 19,000 of them).

TO DO THIS: If you have Netscape do EXACTLY the following:

1. Click on any news group like normal, then click on "TO NEWS", which is
on the far left when your in the news group page.  This will bring up a
box to type a message in.  Leave this box alone but change the subject
box to something catchy and flashy like "$$$$$-FAST CASH-$$$$$"

2. Tab once and you should be ready to type.  Retype (just once) this
whole article WORD FOR WORD, except to insert your name at #5, and to
remove the name and address at #1, plus any other small changes you think
you need to make.  Keep almost all of it the same.

3. When you've finished typing the whole article, click on FILE in this
box, right above SEND.  Save you article as a text file to your C: or A:
drive. DO NOT SEND OR POST YOUR ARTICLE UNTIL YOU DO THIS. Once saved,
send or post, to the newsgroup you are in by just clicking on send, which
is right below FILE, and right above the Cc:.

4. Here's where you're going to post all 200. OK, click on any news group
then click on TO NEWS, again in the top left corner. Leave the NEWS GROUP
BOX alone again, but put your new flashy title in the SUBJECT BOX, hit
TAB once then and you will then be in the main article box, click on
ATTACHMENTS, which is below the SUBJECT BOX.  You will get another box
come up.  Click on the ATTACH FILE, then find they file you saved, click
on it once and then click on OPEN, now click on OK.  if you did this
right you should be able to see your file name in the attachments box,
and it will be shaded.

If you use IE EXPLORER, it's just as easy........

1.  once you have typed your article, just as above, hold down the left
mouse button and highlight the article. Then press the CTRL key and the
C key at the same time to copy this article.  Then print it for your
records so you have the names of all you have sent $1 dollars to.  Next
go to any news group and click on POST AN ARTICLE.  Type in your headline
in the SUBJECT BOX and then click in the large window. Press the CTRL key
and then the V key at the same time and the article will be placed in the
window.  Now every time you post the article in a news group all you will
have to repeat is CTRL an V then click on POST.

                  THAT IS IT!!!!!!!!!

Some people ask "What is this plan is played out and no-one sends any
money?" Well what are the chances of that happening when there are TONS
OF NEW HONEST USERS AND NEW HONEST PEOPLE who are joining the Internet
and news groups every day and are willing to give it a try?

Estimates say that there are 20,000 to 50,000 news users every day, with
thousands of those actually joining the Internet.  Remember, play FAIRLY,
and HONESTLY and this WILL WORK. You just have to be honest.  If you try
to deceive people by not sending any money and adding your name to the
list anyway you WILL NOT MAKE MUCH MONEY.  Someome I know did that and he
only made $36, and that was after 8 weeks.  The then sent the 5 $1 dollar
bills, people added him to their lists, and 5 weeks later, he had over
$12,000.

This is the most honest and faiest way I have seen to share the world's
wealth, and the cost to you is little compared to the wealth you will
share in.