From: Palvi A. Mahajan
Subject: Software Engineers with C++ &/OR Lisp
My client is a successful and long established company involved in
communications in print and electronic media. It is an innovative company at
the leading edge of technology with exciting projects currently underway and
future developemnt projects involving image processing, databases and AI.

Currently the company are looking for professional with C++ (ideally Visual
C++) and/ or Lisp to join them. Ideally you will have commercial expereince
however recent graduates with good software engineering skills would also be
of interest.

For further details please contact me at the address below.

--
--- Palvi A. Mahajan
                        CAREERCARE (SOUTHERN COMPUTING) LIMITED