From: Robert Henry
Subject: I have a question???
From: Ken Tilton
Subject: Re: I have a question???
Robert Henry wrote:

> I am a recruiter for a computer consultant company.  I would like to know if it would be
> ok for me to post a job here.  Lips is a difficult skill to find and this is my last
> place to look.  Any suggestions?  Let me know ·······@toner.com

Hoping this info is not complete useless to you <g>, there *is* a Lisp "help-wanted" list
maintained somewhere in the universe. Stanford University comes to mind. I think if you visit
something like www.digitool.com (a lisp vendor) and follow their links to other lisp sites
you'll stumble onto it.

I am pretty sure it is at Stanford.

Also, I am no newsgroup cop or netiquette expert, but a lisp job listing would not offend
*this* newsreader. Where is it?