From: Stephan Preuss
Subject: Solaris2.5 & Lucid Lisp
Hello!

Maybe my question is misplaced in this group but i'll try.
We are using Lucid Common Lisp on Solaris2.x machines. With Sol2.3 & Sol2.4
everything worked fine (with the latest patches applied), now we moved to
Sol2.5 and progam execution slowed down extremely.
Now I'm not the lisp programmer so I don't know anything about the internals,
the thing I can observe is the very slow output speed.
It would be great if someone had had a hint to solve my problem.

Thanks in advance

| Stephan Preuss                        |
| System Managers Group                 |
| Dept. of CS                           |
| University of Rostock                 |
| E-Mail: ยทยทยท@informatik.uni-rostock.de |
| Tel.:   +49-381-498-3384              |