From: Will Packard
Subject: CMU Common Lisp Building
I have a problem. I had been using CMU CL on a Sun server running SunOS 5.4.
Our new server is running SunOS 5.5.1. Unfortunately, the version of CMU CL
I was running on the old server (Version 17f for Solaris 2) fails with

     segv_handler: No mapping fault: 0x00978000
     segv_handler: Recursive no mapping fault (stack overflow?)

when attempting to do almost anything when run on the new server.

I would gladly rebuild it on the new UltraSparc platform, except that
building CMU CL requires a *working* CMU CL! Catch-22.

Does anyone have a suggestion? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

--
Will