From: Daniel Josef Dekok
Subject: /xlisp directory on simtel?
Hi

Ive been looking around for a copy of xlisp (dos version) for a school
assignment im doing.  Most of the file search engines i can get it from
the /msdos/xlisp directory on any simtel mirror, except for the problem
being that there is no such directory on any simtel mirror i have tried.
Does anyone know where it has gone to?

	Daniel

|     Click Here to have your mouse make that 'click' noise       |
|=================================================================|
|              Daniel Dekok - ·····@bud.swin.edu.au               |

From: Blake McBride
Subject: Re: /xlisp directory on simtel?
Daniel Josef Dekok wrote:

> Hi
>
> Ive been looking around for a copy of xlisp (dos version) for a school
> assignment im doing.  Most of the file search engines i can get it from
> the /msdos/xlisp directory on any simtel mirror, except for the problem
> being that there is no such directory on any simtel mirror i have tried.
> Does anyone know where it has gone to?

You can get the latest stuff at:

http://www.teleport.com/~almy/xlisp.html

--
Download complete C source to my Dynace Object Oriented
Extension to C and Windows Development System from: