From: Shlomi Fish
Subject: How to interpret a program with GNU common lisp?
Hi. I decided I want to learn lisp and I have a Unix platform at home with
GNU common lisp on it. After I run "gcl" I can execute simple commands (like
"(print 'Hello)". But what I want is to write my program to a file, and let
gcl interpret it.

I tried piping it through the standard input to gcl but it still displays
the annoying prompt, and I'm sure that there's a better way to do it. (After
all, it's an interpreter).

Thanks in advance,
	Shlomi Fish

P.S:
Since I'll probably have more technical questions like that, is anyobdy
interested to let me constult him by E-mail whenver I have a question about
how to use GCL? E-mail me to let me know.