From: Jim Veitch
Subject: Dynamic Objects and Lisp at Object World East, May 5-9
To the readers of the Lisp newsgroups:

The Association of Lisp Users is sponsoring a program at Object
World East in Boston, Sunday May 5 through Thursday May 9.  We are
sponsoring it under the name of Dynamic Objects with the aim of
promoting Common Lisp, CLOS and related language technology.  This
program replaces this year's LUV Conference.

We have put together a great program, including tutorials and speakers
such as Howie Shrobe of MIT and ARPA and Dick Gabriel of Stanford and
ParcPlace Systems (formerly of Lucid).  Olivier Clarisse has also
been organising a series of evening workshops with paper presentations,
available to anyone with an Exhibits pass.

All the Common Lisp vendors, including Franz, Harlequin and Digitool will be
there.  The respective company Presidents: Fritz Kunze of Franz, Jo Marks
of Harlequin and Hazen Sayed of Digitool will talk about the future.

You can check out the full program for yourself by going to the Web URL
http://www.omg.org/ow/coloc.htm and looking it over.  You can register
direct with Object World East by navigating to the Object World home page.
Dynamic Objects Events on Sunday and Monday are identified by the CL code.
Alternatively you can call (508) 820-4300.

Attending this program is a great way to meet other Lisp users, see
what's happening and check out the mainstream at the rest of the show.

Come and see what's happening!

Jim Veitch
Member of the ALU Board