From: The Ayatollah Colon Reigns -III
Subject: CJ3 - Mad Reverend or Lunatic Scientist?
I am writing to these news groups to apologize for my insane brother, who
calls himself the Right Reverend Colin James III.  I am terribly sorry for
his total abuse of net etiquette in these news groups, and I am deeply
sympathetic all the people whom he has caused any difficulty.  I am trying
to help him stop.

Unfortunately, Colin is almost totally delusional.  He actually believes he
is the head of his own splinter of the Episcopal church!  This makes it
quite difficult or impossible to communicate sensibly with him.  In fact,
all efforts at direct communication, (such as email, etc), result not in
increased understanding, but in vicious attack, with Colin spewing his
garbage all over Usenet, and the person's employer, ex-communicating them,
threatening to sue, etc.

Thus, such attempts are not recommended.  Colin is "Principal Scientist"
proprietor, and sole employee of CEC-Services, so complaining to his
employer, (as he does to so many others), does not help.

Colin thinks he has invented data structures and algorithms for data-base
like data storage and retrieval, which he thinks are more efficient than
anything else available.  Alas, he has made it clear that he does not even
understand what "efficient" means, and if anyone asks about it, they again
receive Colin's total abuse treatment.

Colin proclaims Eiffel as the ultimate programming language, but asks
questions in the comp.lang.eiffel Usenet group that make it clear he has no
clue about object oriented programming at all, let alone Eiffel, (which is
a superb programming language!)

The best he can do programming wise is post programs to
comp.lang.basic.misc, that he has copied from "Numerical Recipes", and
converted badly into basic.

Colin is in serious need of our help.  Alas he rejects it.  In fact he may
be dangerous, and before he is locked away, he will may well kill someone
who innocently emails him asking him "Please stop posting his off topic
messages to technical news groups."  At the very least he will continue to
attempt to damage many people's professional careers.

The Usenet community has been successful at getting Colin closed out of 2
ISP accounts over the last year - RockyMtn Net (···@RMII.COM), and
Dimensional Communications, (····@dimensional.com).  (And congratulations
to those ISPs for acting responsibly!)

Alas, he has now simply opened 2 new accounts, from which he continues his
abuse:

······@boss.bod.net
·······@ix.netcom.com

Whenever you see any post from Colin that you feel is abusive of the
charter of the group to which it is posted, please email a copy of it,
(complete with header) to the provider from which it was posted, with a
request that his posting privileges be revoked.

For the netcom account, that is:

	··········@netcom.com

For the bod account, that is:

	··@bod.net

Do not send any email directly to Colin if you value your time or sanity.

If you all help, we can hope to convince Colin that it is not all of us who
are insane, with him the only sane one.  At the very least, we can get him
banished from civilized society, where he has shown he refuses to interact
responsibly.

Thank you for you help.

Ayatollah Reigns
--****ATTENTION****--****ATTENTION****--****ATTENTION****--***ATTENTION***
Your e-mail reply to this message WILL be *automatically* ANONYMIZED.
Please, report inappropriate use to                ·····@anon.penet.fi
For information (incl. non-anon reply) write to    ····@anon.penet.fi
If you have any problems, address them to          ·····@anon.penet.fi

From: Colin James III (The Rt Rev'd)
Subject: Re: CJ3 - Mad Reverend or Lunatic Scientist?
········@anon.penet.fi (The Ayatollah Colon Reigns -III) wrote:

[silly stuff deleted]

An administrator at anon.penet.fi has attributed all anonymous usenet
articles posted by the captioned account to:

Igor Chudov of algebra.com (a subsidiary of Tulsa ISP, galstar.com)
From: Henrietta Thomas
[newsgroups and followups trimmed]

Colin James III (The Rt Rev'd) (cjames) wrote:
: ········@anon.penet.fi (The Ayatollah Colon Reigns -III) wrote:

: [silly stuff deleted]

: An administrator at anon.penet.fi has attributed all anonymous usenet
: articles posted by the captioned account to:

: Igor Chudov of algebra.com (a subsidiary of Tulsa ISP, galstar.com)

So?????????

Henrietta Thomas
Chicago, Illinois
···@wwa.com
From: Douggie Green
In article <··········@mtinsc01-mgt.ops.worldnet.att.net>
           cjames "The Rt Rev'd" writes:

> ········@anon.penet.fi (The Ayatollah Colon Reigns -III) wrote:
>

> [silly stuff deleted]
>

> An administrator at anon.penet.fi has attributed all anonymous usenet
> articles posted by the captioned account to:
>

> Igor Chudov of algebra.com (a subsidiary of Tulsa ISP, galstar.com)

As if we care.
Go away and boil your head for a couple of hours. That should do the trick.
Douggie
From: Andrew Mathis
And we in soc.culture.jewish care because....

"Colin James III (The Rt Rev'd)" <cjames> wrote:

>········@anon.penet.fi (The Ayatollah Colon Reigns -III) wrote:

>[silly stuff deleted]

>An administrator at anon.penet.fi has attributed all anonymous usenet
>articles posted by the captioned account to:

>Igor Chudov of algebra.com (a subsidiary of Tulsa ISP, galstar.com)

-------------------------------------
"If they give you ruled paper,
Write the other way."
               --Juan Ramon Jimenez
From: Eugene *fraer*
Colin James III (The Rt Rev'd) wrote:
> An administrator at anon.penet.fi has attributed all anonymous usenet
> articles posted by the captioned account to:
>
> Igor Chudov of algebra.com (a subsidiary of Tulsa ISP, galstar.com)

Wrong Reverend ate his hat again.

That is what anon.penet.fi answered , when I forwarded to them the above
message by Colin James:
----------------------------------
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 1996 07:45:49 +0300
To: Eugene *fraer* <·······@MIT.EDU>
From: Johan Helsingius <····@penet.fi>
Subject: Re: [Fwd: Re: CJ3 - Mad Reverend or Lunatic Scientist?]

>Please confirm or deny the information that the enclosed news message
>provides.  Does it mean that your policy now is to disclose the names
>of your users?

Definitely not! The person spreading the blatant lie was blocked from
the server because of mail bombing. I assume he is now trying to
discredit the server.

        Julf
----------------------------------

Shame on you, Colin.

* Written above expresses opinions of the fraer only, and even other   *
* fraers would not agree with this.                                    *
*      My "home" newsgroup now is SOC.CULTURE.RUSSIAN.MODERATED.       *
*      Please, post there if you want me to see your article.          *
From: Phil Britton
Eugene *fraer* <·······@mit.edu> wrote:

>Colin James III (The Rt Rev'd) wrote:
>> An administrator at anon.penet.fi has attributed all anonymous usenet

FUCK OFF the lot of you . Send each other fucking e-mail and leave the
rest of us in peace !!!!!!

sorry I just had to get rid of that

Phil Britton,         ·········@de.oracle.com (business + fast)
Oracle Deutschl.GMBH  ··········@mail.hh.provi.de (private and slow)
Consulting, Hamburg.
 +49(040) 89091-209   *Whatever L.Ellison says;I agree with it.He pays me