From: [Invalid-From-Line]
Subject: multi-threaded lisp for x86?
If anyone knows of a multi-threaded Lisp implementation that runs on the
x86 PC's, I'd like to find out about it. A project that I and some others
are working on would greatly benefit from multi-threading capability,
and, so far, none of us has found such a beast.

thanks in advance
-j.allen
From: Dave Tenny
Subject: Re: multi-threaded lisp for x86?
I'm told that Franz is adding threaded lisp support to the next major release of
ACL for Windows.  However it isn't NT threads, and it won't allow multiple
processor utilization.  But it should allow for things like timers and better
window API support, etc..

To my knowledge, there is no lisp for the DOS/Windows platform which supports
threads at this time.  I suppose Unix/Linux is another deal.
Dave Tenny
·····@games.ultranet.com