From: Bob Coyne
Subject: lisp programmers needed!
Nichimen Graphics Inc., a leader in advanced computer animation tools has
immediate openings for programmers in the computer graphics field.  Our
unified 2D/3D animation software runs on Silicon Graphics hardware and is
written in Lisp (Allegro) and C.  Our system is used by video game developers,
computer graphics production houses and 3D model database vendors.

For a more complete description of our products, please refer to our web site:
http://www.nichimen.com.

Job Description
---------------
We are looking for both system and application level Lisp programmers.

System level Lisp programmer.  Some responsibilities:
1) Performance metering and tuning of our substrate code.
2) Finding and fixing bugs in our substrate.
3) Interfacing with the Lisp vendor (Franz).
4) Writing foreign function interfaces to C code.
5) Supporting user interface (X Windows and open GL)

Application level lisp programmer.  Some responsibilities:
1) Working with artists, animators and our other software developers to help design
   and implement new features.  Much of this involves working on user interfaces.
2) Finding and fixing bugs of the application code.
3) Performance metering and tuning of the application code.

Job Requirements
----------------
Experience and facility with Lisp is essential.  Candidates should be self motivated
and interested in computer graphics.  Previous experience in computer graphics is
desirable but not required.  Experience with C, Unix, X Windows, and Open GL is
likewise desirable, especially for the system level position.

Job Location
Los Angeles

Please send resumes to either ·····@nichimen.com (e-mail), 310-577-0577 (fax), or
mail to the address below.