From: aasman
Subject: Finding Mark Watson
Dear Lispers,

    I'm trying to locate Mark Watson, the author of the book

Common Lisp Modules (1991)

There is a compuserve address in the book but I get no replies. Does
anyone know how to reach him??

thanks,

Jans Aasman
From: Mark Watson
Subject: Re: Finding Mark Watson
aasman (········@research.ptt.nl) wrote:
: Dear Lispers,

:     I'm trying to locate Mark Watson, the author of the book

: Common Lisp Modules (1991)

: There is a compuserve address in the book but I get no replies. Does
: anyone know how to reach him??

: thanks,

: Jans Aasman

Jans, sorry, but I do not read my Compuserve EMAIL very often.
Please use my Internet address:   ···@netcom.com
Best regards,
  Mark

Mark Watson  EMAIL: ···@netcom.com

WWW home page: http://www.itl.saic.com/employee/mark_watson/index.html

PGP Public Encription Key (add to your local keyring:)