From: Oliver Andrich
Subject: Ecolisp under Linux
Hello everybody,

has anybody succesfully installed Ecolisp-0.20 under linux? Well, I am
capable to compile it and I am also able to use it, but if I try to
load CLOS, than the system crashes. And does anybody suceeded in
compilig a documentation for Ecolisp? Well, I tried to, but I am not
so much a LaTeX-Guru. :-(((

I would be very glad you could help me, cause this system seems to be
very cool, as it produces C-Code and provides a very very simple
"FFI".

BTW, if you like to answer me, than please do it within the newsgroup,
cause I can only receive mail from within the de domain.

--
---
See ya on the darkside,        "Love is an act of blood and I am bleeding

email: ·······@infko.uni-koblenz.de      (reachable only from .de)
http://www.uni-koblenz.de/~andrich       (My dark chamber ]|->)
Gothic: 13:490/2.33 / Fido: 2:2454/130.103 / Vnet: 46:9611/1102.103