From: Walter Johnston
Subject: Re: LISP statistics packages?
Try looking at XLISP-STAT. I don't remember where the primary
source is off the top of my head, but you can get that from
STATLIB. Send mail to ·······@lib.stat.cmu.edu with a body
of SEND INFO. This will get you started.

Sunil Mishra (·······@gaia.cc.gatech.edu) wrote:
: Hi all,

: Are there any simple statistics packages available free for LISP? I'm
: looking for some rather simple things, basically incrementally calculating
: variance and performing a t-test for some data. (By incrementally I mean
: given that I have i items and their mean and variance and so on, I would
: like to be able to update these statistics when I see the i+1st item in
: constant time.)

: If I could be pointed to a resource that tells me how to do this, that
: would also work fine.

: Thanks,

: Sunil

Standard Disclaimer: I speak only for myself.