From: ·······@nai.net
Subject: Programmers {Recruiter} (0/1)
To all Prospective Consultants,

 My Name is Bryan M. Fitzgerald & I am the New England Director of Wiggins & Manion Computer Management Consultants.  We
are a International Contractual Consulting Firm.   We Currently have a specific need of several Sr Level People with Lisp, Windows
NT or Windows 3.1 as well as all Object Oriented Languages C++, Smalltalk, Objectview ect.

We also have ongoing needs for a great many other positions so if you are on the bench or looking for a change please give us a
shot.  Your name or Resume/CV will never be released without your prior approval.  We work strictly on a percentage of your salary
always to be paid by our clients.  We also pay Weekly you will never have to wait for us to collect money from the client. Our clients
include Fortune 500 Companies whom are implementing leading technologies of today.

							Regards,
							Bryan M. Fitzgerald