From: Jean-Christophe Pazzaglia
Subject: Problems downloading ACL for windows
Problems downloading ACL for windows

I try several times to download the free version
of Allegro cl for windows (ftp://ftp.uu.net/vendor/franz/aclwin/web)

Unfortunately every time the link has been broken,
perhaps there is a site for european people or

someone in the world (near France:) has successed to
download this version and can show me an accessible one.

Thanks

JC

 ,_~o                                                      &\
/  //\,  ******************************************/\*****/ \\****************
  \)) |                                           /  \   /  / \              *
   \\,                                           /    \ /   \  \             *
\,_o  ,                                       /\/      /    /   \            *
  ))     sometimes the fall kills you &  /\ /    \   /       \    \          *
 / \,    sometimes when you fall, you fly..\      \ /        /     \         *
`                The first cyber--skier is running here  !!!/!               *
*Jean-Christophe Pazzaglia - PhD Student - I3S theme Janus -\Concurrency team*
*Bur 313 - ESSI, 650 route des Colles  * Tel: 92965066   ,  /, Fax: 92965055 *
*BP 145 - 06903 Sophia-Antipolis CEDEX *   Email: ·········@/essi.fr         *
                                                        ./ \,