From: Priya (Kanaka priya Kalyanasundaram)
Subject: X windows / C calls from GCL
Hi!
Thanks for the overwhelming response to my reading file query!
Here comes my second installment of problems:
Has anyone ever used GRAFICS package from GCL? (GRAFICS provides an easy
to use X windows interface for C/C++/FORTRAN)
How do I call C functions from GCL? Is there anyway by which I can call
C functions with parameters from GCL? Would that mean "typing" in GCL? I
intalled GCL in my directory in my RISC account. Unfortunately the
resulting GCL documentation  doesnt work and I have no other reference for GCL.
Thanks once again,
Priya
PS Does GCL support CLOS?

Whatever you can do or dream, begin it.
Boldness has genius, power and magic to it
	GOETHE