From: Andy Fingerhut
Subject: How much $$$ to buy a Lisp machine today?
A friend of mine is interested in how much a Lisp machine can be had
for these days.  I understand that companies supporting the hardware of
stand-alone Lisp machines probably don't exist any longer (feel free to
tell me if that guess is wrong).

Are 'Lisp machines on a chip' cards that can be plugged into a
Macintosh or PC bus still sold?  I'm willing to do a bit of my own
footwork in finding out how much they cost, if I just knew who sold
them.  If you know rough prices off the top of your head, that would be
great.

I'll gladly summarize any information I see posted here, or sent to me
privately.  I'll assume that private replies can be included in a
summary unless you specifically ask them not to be.

Thanks.

Andy Fingerhut
ยทยทยท@arl.wustl.edu
Washington University, St. Louis MO