From: Kai Zimmermann
Subject: Franz announces a limited FREE version of Allegro CL
Hi everybody,
I just happend to stumble over the following announcment.
I thought it might be of interest for some reader of this group.

Regards
Kai

_____________________________http://www.franz.com/weblisp.html

Allegro CL 3.0 Web Version for Windows

The Allegro CL 3.0 Web Version for Windows is a fully functional, free
version of our Dynamic Object Oriented Programming Development
System for ANSI standard CLOS, with some limitations*. We sell a supported
version of this software, Allegro CL for Windows, without these
limitations. Please contact us at:

Telephone: (510) 548-3600
FAX:       (510) 548-8253
U.S.:      (800) 3 CLOS NOW
E-mail:    ····@franz.com
Web page:  http://www.franz.com/

We welcome suggestions you have, or problems you find, but we may not
get back to you since this software is unsupported. Please send your input
to us at ···@franz.com.

Enjoy the power of CLOS!

We hope you enjoy this product!

To access this version
...cut... www form  to fill in, see
  http://www.franz.com/weblisp.html

*The limitations are: A limited heap size, no foreign function support, no
compile-file, no disassembler, and no image saving (save-image). The
documentation fully explains these capabilities.