From: Dave Aronson
Subject: Computer Graphics Company Needs Programmers
NICHIMEN GRAPHICS INC. IS LOOKING FOR SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS

Nichimen Graphics Inc., based in Los Angeles, CA, has multiple
software developer positions available immediately. We make 2D/3D
animation tools for the interactive entertainment developer
market. Our customers are mainly video game developers. Our product is
completely extensible and totally integrated.

We need people of all levels who are interested in object-oriented
programming on a team, and who like to interact with customers to
help target this specific customer base.

On the SGI, we need people who have experience in Common Lisp, UI
design, 2D and 3D graphics. Open GL and video game development
knowledge also helpful. Four positions are available.  The specialties
for these positions are:

2D Color Reduction/Color Palette Management
Common Lisp Substrate and system issues, eg, GC, speed tuning
Skeletal Animation/Motion Capture/IK
Particle Systems/Geometry Data Structures

On the PC, we need people with Windows NT and Visual C++
experience. 3D modeling knowledge also helpful. Two positions are
available.

If you want to know more about our company, you can look on the world
wide web at http://www.nichimen.com. You can send resumes to
····@nichimen.com. Or please do not hesitate to call me.

Barton Gawboy '78 Th '79
Director of Software Development
Nichimen Graphics Inc.
(310)577-0514
(310)577-0577 FAX
····@nichimen.com
From: Acid Software
Subject: Re: Computer Graphics Company Needs Programmers
:
: Nichimen Graphics Inc., based in Los Angeles, CA, has multiple
: software developer positions available immediately.

Gosh, we have multiple developer positions at our compay too:

1. laxed back reading thr mornings mail and mags
2. getting up to fetch coffee
3. laxed back reading email and some news on the net
4. thoughtful pose while tinkering with program that didn't work 4.00AM last
   night and now at 11am the next morning still don't seem to want to work
5. bend over backwards for nice lady down hall who has printer problems
6. bend over forwards to reach reset button for 23rd time in 30 minutes
7. lax back while win95 deinstalls to quicken reboot times
8. gyrate happily when qemm's quickboot brings prompt up in .7 secs
   just like it use to
9. lax back with a coffee for launch
10. bend tensely over machine for following 12 hours getting some real
    work done in a real world working to keep your ex and children housed
    and fed in some other town in some other world....