From: ···@pascal.acm.org
Subject: NYC: Object Expo - IBM Exhibits
Please respond to the address below:

During the week of June 5th OBJECT EXPO will be held at
THE NEW YORK HILTON at 1335 Ave. of the Americas in New York City.
IBM invites you to visit our exhibit and see what the future of
Object Technology will look like.  We have earned a reputation
as a premier developer of Object Technology as well as a
provider of top notch Object Technology consulting services to
Fortune 100 clients.

IBM will have a booth at the on-site Job Fair on June 6th from
11:00 AM to 6:30 PM; June 7th from 11:00 AM to 6:30 PM and
June 8th from 9:00AM to 2:00 PM.  This will give you the opportunity
to explore the wide range of Object Technology openings in IBM at
our Northeast, Southeast, Midwest and Southwest locations. Stop by
and get a chance to meet some of our management team!!

Share our strategic objectives from business technology services
to the delivery of leading edge products.  Here are just a few
of our national positions in OO Technology:

OO INSTRUCTOR
-Teach OO Technology classes to IBM/Customers
-National and international travel
-C++, SmallTalk, OOA, OOD

SYSTEMS DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMMER
-Developing CORBA-compliant systems
-Experience with OMG Object Services and DCE systems development
-SOM, SmallTalk, C/C++, UNIX, OS/2, DOS Windows 3.1/Windows NT

OO DESIGN CONSULTANT
-Design guidance, reviews, class library structure, technology and
 tool exploitation
-Exposure to OpenDoc, SOM, Taligent

OO CONSULTANT
-Developing/Modeling--OO Technology Solutions
-Insurance business domain a plus

OO PROGRAMMERS
-Provide the manufacturing and process industry with software
 applications
-C++, SmallTalk, SQL, Visual Age, OS/2, AIX

If you cannot visit our career booth at OBJECT EXPO please
send your resume to:

                   IBM Staffing Services
                   D/1DPA B/051
                   P.O. Box 12195
                   Research Triangle Park, N.C. 27709

                   Please use Job Ref# IBMRACI01

                   Fax:(919) 301-6776

                   Email to: ····@vnet.ibm.com ( Include the word RESUME
                   in the subject field, do not send a cover letter
                   and only send a ASCII text file.)

                   IBM is an equal opportunity employer.
                   After reviewing your resume against our requirements
                   we will contact you if we have an interest
                   in pursuing your candidacy further.
                   There is no need to reapply for this position
                   if you have applied for any other position
                   within IBM in the past six months.