From: Oliver Andrich
Subject: GNU Common Lisp 2.0 BETA
Hello everybody!

Has anybody successfully compiled this package under Linux 1.2.8 using gcc
2.6.3 and libc 4.6.27? Or can anybody ponit me to an compiled version of this
package?

BTW, if you want to answer me via email, please send your mail to

	··············@bammbamm.fido.de

---
See ya on the flipside,

Oliver Andrich

From: Mr Albert Pang Kar Ho
Subject: Re: GNU Common Lisp 2.0 BETA
Oliver Andrich (·······@infko.uni-koblenz.de) wrote:
: Hello everybody!

: Has anybody successfully compiled this package under Linux 1.2.8 using gcc
: 2.6.3 and libc 4.6.27? Or can anybody ponit me to an compiled version of this
: package?

: BTW, if you want to answer me via email, please send your mail to

: 	··············@bammbamm.fido.de

: ---
: See ya on the flipside,

: Oliver Andrich

Hi Oliver and all,

	Sorry, could you please tell me where I could get
	this package?

	Thanks a bundle!

Albert ^_^
····················@hk.net
From: Oliver Andrich
Hi!

>	Sorry, could you please tell me where I could get
>	this package?
>
>	Thanks a bundle!

Well, I have seen it on ma2s2.mathematik.uni-karlsruhe.de in the driectory
/pub/lisp/gcl. But I couldn't compile it under Linux, cause the system
complains about a wrong architecture of the binary.

--
See ya on the flipside,

Oliver Andrich
From: Martin Cracauer
Oliver Andrich <·······@infko.uni-koblenz.de> writes:

>Hello everybody!

Hai!

>Has anybody successfully compiled this package under Linux 1.2.8 using gcc
>2.6.3 and libc 4.6.27? Or can anybody ponit me to an compiled version of this
>package?

This is not the latest version. See

     ftp://math.utexas.edu:/pub/gcl

for newer versions.

As I know, gcl compiles out-of-the box on recent Linux, but some
add-on-packages like the Tk-interface may have problems.

>BTW, if you want to answer me via email, please send your mail to
>	··············@bammbamm.fido.de

Include a Reply-To: - Line in the Header of your posting.

Martin
--
Martin Cracauer <········@wavehh.hanse.de>. No NeXTMail, please.
From: Dirk Zoller
I had no problems with Linux/gcl/Tcl/Tk. Everything compiled fine after
I added a single quote in gcl-tk/makefile. That was a quite obvious
omission which was easy to fix.

Dirk
--
···@roxi.rz.fht-mannheim.de <Dirk Zoller>