From: Alex Benigni
Subject: Mathematical proving !

Could any1 please tell me where to find help on mathematical proving.
I'd like to find info on the net. VDM, Z, anything.
Thanks in advance

Alex

From: David Hopwood
Subject: Re: Mathematical proving !
In article <··········@bkstud1.uel.ac.uk>,
Alex Benigni <········@uel.ac.uk> wrote:

>Could any1 please tell me where to find help on mathematical proving.
>I'd like to find info on the net. VDM, Z, anything.
>Thanks in advance

Try http://www.comlab.ox.ac.uk/archive/formal-methods.html

David Hopwood
·············@lmh.ox.ac.uk
From: Thomas G. McWilliams
 >Could any1 please tell me where to find help on mathematical proving.
 >I'd like to find info on the net. VDM, Z, anything.
 >Thanks in advance

: Try http://www.comlab.ox.ac.uk/archive/formal-methods.html
:
: David Hopwood

One book of interest is:

"Program Verification Using Ada" by A.D. McGettrick,
published by Cambridge Computer Science Texts.
ISBN 0-521-28531-3 (paper cover)
ISBN 0-521-24215-0 (hard cover)

Be sure to stop by comp.specification.{larch,misc,z} also.

--
Thomas
···@netcom.com