From: ·······@·············@interport.net
Subject: Lisp for OS2 Warp ??
Does anyone know if there is a PM sessioned Lisp system. I am a student and
I would love to play with Lisp on my machine.  (I already took a course on it, but I had to use the
schools Unix lisp)

	Thanx in advance ......
From: Jason F. McBrayer
Subject: Re: Lisp for OS2 Warp ??

x> Does anyone know if there is a PM sessioned Lisp system. I am a
x> student and I would love to play with Lisp on my machine.  (I
x> already took a course on it, but I had to use the schools Unix
x> lisp)

There's an OS/2 version of CLISP at ma2s2.mathematik.uni-karlsruhe.de.
It's in /pub/lisp/clisp/binaries/os2, I think.  As far as I know, it
doesn't have any PM support, but it runs in a windowed OS/2 session.

|Jason F. McBrayer | ><DARWIN> | Visit alt.philosophy.jarf.        |
····@kevin.net     |   L   L   | Do not forget to enjoy the sauce. |