From: Scott A Douglass
Subject: GCL 2.0 on NeXT
The last version of GCL that I have been able to build was gcl-1.1
(builds with no modifications).  All later versions of GCL seem to have
source changes that prevent compilation.  I just can't seem to get
things to work.

I'm using an 040 slab running NS 3.2.  If you have been able to build
either gcl-2.0 or gcl-2.1, please contact me.

Scott Douglass
                                                 Department of Psychology
                                               Carnegie Mellon University
                                                   Office: (412) 268-3409