From: Colin Matheson
Subject: CL under Windows
This topic may have come up, but I couldn't find anything directly
relevant in the FAqs - if it's there, my apologies.

Anyway, I'm looking for a Lisp to run under Windows which supports
DDEs - the code was developed using Allegro, partly, and that works
fine.  I was just interested in opinions on any alternatives - GCLisp,
for instance, which according to the FAQ fits the bill.  Anyone like
to comment?  Any other suggestions?

Colin
--
Colin Matheson                    | Human Communication Research Centre
Phone: +44 131 650 4632           | University of Edinburgh