From: Jonathan Clark
Subject: New game has lisp interp, good editor?
  I'm currently working with Dave Taylor of id software on a new video game
which has a lisp interpreter built into the engine.  This allows people to
add in a little bit of lisp code and have a whole new game.  However, lisp
is rather difficult to edit without a brace-matching editor.  I was wondering
if anyone knows of a Public Domain editor capable of this, that we could
distribute with the game.

  Requirments : small (<100K), easy to use, portable (should run under DOS!,
Linux, AIX, SunOS, SGI).

I like emacs personally, but it's both huge and hard to use.  I haven't looked
for anything on the net yet, I though I'd check here first.

             Thanks for any help,

                Jonathan Clark

 finger ····@crack.com for info on the game.
--