From: Tolga I Uzuner
Subject: Screamer and CLISP
Hi there,
	Anyone know f any problems wih running screamer on CLISP on a
Windows NT system ? Should I be tryig my luck with another version of
LISP for DOS ? Is there specific things I need to look out for in
CLISP/DOS/Screamer combo ? Thanks.
	Regards,
	Tolga
--
						Sincerely Yours,

						Tolga I. UZUNER
From: Bruno Haible
Subject: Re: Screamer and CLISP
Tolga I Uzuner <········@athena.mit.edu> asked:
> Hi there,
>	Anyone know f any problems wih running screamer on CLISP on a
> Windows NT system ? Should I be tryig my luck with another version of
> LISP for DOS ? Is there specific things I need to look out for in
> CLISP/DOS/Screamer combo ?

Screamer needs some patches to run in CLISP; ftp
ma2s2.mathematik.uni-karlsruhe.de:/pub/lisp/clisp/packages/screamer.clisp.tar.z

The DOS binaries of CLISP possibly run in a Windows NT DOS box, with the
help of RSX version 5.

                    Bruno Haible
                    ······@ma2s2.mathematik.uni-karlsruhe.de