From: Cowboy
Subject: Lisp job
We are looking for somebody to port an application written in Macintosh
Common Lisp to Allegro Common Lisp for Windows. I am open to using a contractor
although we are looking to hire somebody on as a programmer sometime in the
near future.

MCL will remain the development environment, but whoever we hire will
be responsible for maintaining code compatibility with ACL4W. However, you will
also be given portions of the project to design and implement, so it won't all
be porting. Those assignments will depend in large part on what your interests
and strengths are as well as what needs to be done.

More details about the project, the company,  etc. will be provided when you
respond.

We are a startup firm located in Pittsburgh, Pa. If you are interested in
the actual position, we will need you to move here. However, hours will be
flexible.

If you are a contractor, I am willing remote work, although you will
be required to travel here at least a few times for the job.

Please send inquiries/resumes to:

	Chris Young
	Director of Software Development
	The Mirus Group
	Riverside Commone Suite 510
	700 River Blvd.
	Pittsburgh, Pa 15212

	or send e-mail to:

	ยทยทยทยท@ri.cmu.edu

	Please no phone calls (in case you are tempted to look us up).