From: palvi mahajan
Subject: Expert Systems, AI, Neural Networks User Lists
Knowledge Based Systems, Artificial Intelligence, Neural Networks, Constraint
Satisfaction, Expert Systems.

I am trying to find out if there is a list of companies based in the UK who use
AI, Expert Systems, Neural Networks or Knowledge Based Systems Technologies in
the development of IT solutions.

The purpose of this list is to let people know of is to find out what soort of
work people are undertaking with this technology. Also to let them know of my
interest in this area. The DTI would have a list (produced when they were
trying to push this technology into industry) but I understand that I cannot
have access to this. Anyone got any ideas or even if you know of a company
working in this area. Let me know.

Thanks for your help

 --Palvi A. Mahajan
                   Advanced Information Resourcing Limited
            Suite B  310 Long Lane  East Finchley  London  N2 8JP
Tel:0181 343 0668  Fax:0181 343 0417  ···········@airltd.demon.co.uk (text only)