From: Rainer Weidemann
Subject: Allegro CL for Win - Runtime Problem
I am using Allegro CL for Windows 2.0. In the standalone application of my program
- build with the runtime generator - two functions of the common-graphics package
have vanished: ask-user-for-font and pop-up-color-dialog. Other functions of the
same package are still here.

Is it a known problem? Any suggestions to solve it?

Thanks, Rainer

| Rainer Weidemann                               ········@iai.kfk.de |
| Forschungszentrum Karlsruhe GmbH                                   |
| IAI, Abt. Umweltinformatik                                         |
| Postfach 3640                               phone +49 7247 82-5740 |
| D-76021 Karlsruhe, Germany                    fax +49 7247 82-5730 |

From: David Neves
Subject: Re: Allegro CL for Win - Runtime Problem
In article <·········@hdimsun1.kfk.de>, ········@iai.kfk.de wrote:

:  I am using Allegro CL for Windows 2.0. In the standalone application of
my program
:  - build with the runtime generator - two functions of the
common-graphics package
:  have vanished: ask-user-for-font and pop-up-color-dialog. Other
functions of the
:  same package are still here.
:
:  Is it a known problem? Any suggestions to solve it?
If you have the development version of ACL you should get a copy of the
source for Common Graphics from Franz.  The source code is supplied free
upon request.  That way you can load functions that don't make their way
into the runtime.
-David
From: Keith M. Corbett
In article <·········@hdimsun1.kfk.de> Rainer Weidemann wrote:
>I am using Allegro CL for Windows 2.0. In the standalone application of my program
>- build with the runtime generator - two functions of the common-graphics package
>have vanished: ask-user-for-font and pop-up-color-dialog. Other functions of the
>same package are still here.
>
>Is it a known problem? Any suggestions to solve it?

Two cg package functions turned up missing in my runtime image; I sent
mail to ··········@franz.com, Franz responded promptly witha source code
fix.

I believe licensees of the "pro" package are entitled to source, I just haven't
bothered to pursue this. Maybe we should both follow up and ask for a patch
update...