From: Tim Foster
Subject: Symbolics XL1200s Wanted
Greetings Lispers,

We (Motion Machines) currently use the XL's for our onsite
2 & 3D graphic service programs. Over the past few months we
started to look for spare parts for the machines. Namely,
photon cards, FPU chips, IO boards, Men. cards, etc..
If you have machines / parts and would like to part with them
please email me.

Also, please forgive the plug. But if any of you folks ever need
onsite  animation services for video/HDTV or film, please
email me for more info.
Thx,
·······@america.net
Tim Foster