From: Ruth Aylett
Subject: Another CLIM question
Apologies for another newbie question on CLIM.

The interface I am trying to build should contain a number of different
controls for different bits of the application. Should I do ONE call to
define-application-frame and make all the controls panes in that one
frame, or should I define multiple frames, one for each underlying object
that is being controlled?

All the examples in my CLIM manual use just one frame, but the
applications are titchy things like a fifteeen puzzle or tic-tac-toe where
there is only one thing to do really. Is the number of frames a design
issue or is just one frame compulsory?

--
Ruth Aylett    email: ··········@iti.salford.ac.uk  phone: 44-161-745-5716
                                                                                fax: 44-161-745-8169