From: Vi Chi Chan
Subject: GCL to C function, possible?
Hi there,

	I am currently running GCL 2.1 on linux (and also on sun4 in school)
	I would like to write a function in lisp, compile it to emit C code
	and have some other C program call it to run..
	is it possible for GCL to do that? or do I absolutely have to get
	CLiCC ?
	(from GCL compile-file function, I got both a .c and a .h file
	which I can compile with gcc to get a .o, no problem there,
	but when I tried to link the .o with my main.o file,
	tons of undefined symbols occurs...
	I suspect there is a library or object file I have to link with
	in order to have working executable, but I can't seem to find such
	a thing.. )
	Please help!
	thanks a lot!

Billy Chan