From: Marc Rossi
Subject: CMUCL w/GINA and w/Garnet
I downloaded CMUCL and attempted to load the config but the distribution
is missing the clm subsystem.  I have clm that came with the GINA
distribution but I'm new to lisp and am having some difficultly.

What I would like to do is use CMUCL so I can run the interface
builder that is part of the GINA (ftp.gmd.de) package.  I would
also like to try to use it with the Garnet package. I was hoping
that it would work with Garnet 'out-of-the-box' since it came
from the same place. Right?

Has anyone had any success using GINA with CMUCL?
Where can I get the clm subsystem?

Could you please reply by email at ·····@crt.com

Thanks,
Mike Perik