From: Steven Fields
Subject: Programming Opportunity D.C./Balt.
We are looking for an outstanding programmer to assist in the
development of a software package for both
internal use and resale.  Our ideal candidate would;

1)	Possess a degree in Programming / Computer Science
2)	Have one year�s experience as a programmer
3)	Be proficient in one or more object oriented languages
4)	Have experience with database programming

We offer a competitive salary and a strong benefits package.
(Salary will be based on candidate�s experience level)

To submit your name for consideration, please send your resume,
along with a cover letter, to the attention of  Steven Fields.

fax		-	(410) 997 - 6287
email		-	···········@compuserve.com
mail		-	D.M.M.
			5999 Harper�s Farm Road