From: Clint Hyde
Subject: RE: Spreadsheets and Lisp
In article <··········@no-names.nerdc.ufl.edu> ···@prl.ufl.edu (Kelly Murray) writes:

--> I thought Texas Instruments used something like a "super spreadsheet" idea
--> for some application that worked like this, allowing complex objects
--> in the "cells".  It was implemented in Common Lisp.

I now misremember the details, but this "spreadsheet" stuff was written
on the TI Explorer, and used in the airline-scheduling application. when
I saw it the app did re-routing of flights when airports closed or had
to reduce traffic or some such. there was a table/pert-chart-like window
of flights/times, and a graphics window with a map showing routes in
europe.

 -- clint