From: Charles J. Cohen
Subject: Any Lisp to C translators?
I friend of mine has this *huge* lisp program where he
works. Unfortunately, no one knows lisp, they all know C.  My question
is:  are there any programs that convert lisp to C on the market?  Any
pointers to these programs (phone numbers, companies, etc) would be
most welcome. Thanks!! - Chuck

--
"I do not feel obliged to believe that same God who endowed us with sense,
reason, and intellect, had intended for us to forgo their use." - Galileo
From: Cove Schneider
Subject: Re: Any Lisp to C translators?
Charles J. Cohen (·······@krusty.eecs.umich.edu) wrote:
: I friend of mine has this *huge* lisp program where he
: works. Unfortunately, no one knows lisp, they all know C.  My question
: is:  are there any programs that convert lisp to C on the market?  Any
: pointers to these programs (phone numbers, companies, etc) would be
: most welcome. Thanks!! - Chuck

Yup.. They're called grad students..
--
Cove Schneider                                                ····@netcom.com