From: Marty McCormick
Subject: Common Lisp to C++ translator
	I am interested in writing a translator for Common Lisp to
C++.  Before I go about such a daunting task, I want to be absolutely sure
there aren't already some translators on the net.  Does anyone know of
any freeware translators of this type?

Thanks,
Marty McCormick
From: Henry Baker
Subject: Re: Common Lisp to C++ translator
In article <··········@netnews.upenn.edu>, ·······@stipple.seas.upenn.edu
(Marty McCormick) wrote:

>         I am interested in writing a translator for Common Lisp to
> C++.  Before I go about such a daunting task, I want to be absolutely sure
> there aren't already some translators on the net.  Does anyone know of
> any freeware translators of this type?

You might want to look at the following documents:

ftp://ftp.netcom.com/pub/hb/hbaker/CheneyMTA.html  (also .ps.Z) and
ftp://ftp.netcom.com/pub/hb/hbaker/cboyer13.c

--
www/ftp directory:
ftp://ftp.netcom.com/pub/hb/hbaker/home.html