From: Pacchiega Claudio
Subject: Some little questions about Golden Common Lisp
We use GCL4.3 to develop a Simulation Model on Energy Production process
in the firm where I work.
Now I've installed new version GCL4.4 hoping some problems could be
olved, but it wasn't the case....

My main concerns are:

1) Is there any more specific documentation about dlg:: package? The
information found in the addendum to the manual are very insufficient and
incomplete....

2) It is very hard to see lexical bindings values while debugging. In the
manuals I found written that any non debug commands would be interpreted
in eval-in-lex, but it doesn't happen at all. You have to call the
'special' dbg::eval-in-lex to see those values.

3) We have developed some debug routines using dbg::eval-in-lex to access
non-special-vars, is it a good practice doing it? I noticed that
dbg::eval-in-lex tends to abort windows 3.1 if evaluating non existing
bindings....

4) Is there a way to see the on-line-help in a FORMATTED way? non
formatted help is a bit useless!

Thanks for info. If anybody knows some specific internet place where to
find more in-deep information about GHClisp, please, let me know!

Bye,
Claudio Pacchiega
······@mclink.it
Torino, Italy
Working at: AEM (Energy producing Municipal Factory)...