From: Dave Jakopac
Subject: US-IL-Chicago-Tool Developer-Vista
NOTE: Please submit responses to ·······@vistatech.com. Do not reply to
the posting email address. Thanks!

               POSITION:  T O O L S   D E V E L O P E R

Vista Technologies, Inc., of Schaumburg, Illinois, a  leader  in  both
HDL-based  hardware  design  tools  and  software  design  tools,  has
openings  for  candidates  with  a  background  in  EDA  and  software
development  technologies.  Vista is an innovator and developer of new
tools   and   technologies   for   both   the   EDA    and    software
analysis/maintenance  markets.  It's EDA products include StateVision,
a  graphical,  HDL-oriented   state-machine   editor   and   debugger.
DesignVision,  a  graphical method for describing system behavior, and
the Vista Model Creator for RTL designs.   Vista  Technologies'  tools
provide  an  easy  to  use environment for designing and debugging HDL
descriptions.   Vista  is  also  working  on   applying   cutting-edge
technology to  the analysis and maintenance of legacy software systems
(e.g., UNIX kernels and COBOL applications).

Our goal is to dramatically increase the productivity of software  and
hardware  engineers.   Our  success  is a direct result of building an
experienced team which understands the challenges associated with  the
development  and  marketing of innovative technologies.  We believe in
picking the best people and giving them the proper tools to work with.
Each   software  developer  has  a  dedicated  workstation,  either  a
SparcStation, DECstation, IBM RS/6000, HP-710 or SGI/Indigo.  Vista is
looking  for  developers  to participate in further development of its
advanced HDL model  generation  and  software  analysis  technologies.
Both  of  these  technologies are based upon LISP-like dialects (e.g.,
scheme).  Although the software analysis techniques are being  applied
to  COBOL  legacy  systems, the underlying technology is cutting edge.
Our Fortune 100 customers call it "breakthrough technology."

This position requires a B.S.  in Computer Science or a related field,
a strong background in software engineering or practical experience in
"real-world" software development, and experience with Unix,  C,  C++,
and  Scheme  (or  equivalent LISP dialect).  Knowledge of Objective C,
CLIPS, RTL synthesis, VHDL, Verilog, COBOL, CAE software, ASIC design,
workstations,  the  X  Window System or other user interface software,
and object-oriented programming is  a  big  plus.   Candidates  should
possess good communication and writing skills.  This position does not
require U.S.  citizenship.

If you are interested in this position, please send  us  your  resume.
Please send only text or PostScript files to:

    ·······@vistatech.com

or FAX us at (708) 706-9317.

Receipt of all email resumes will be automatically acknowledged.   Our
internet  postings usually result in hundreds of email response and we
are unable to personally respond to each submission.

For more information about our  CAE  products,  visit  our  Web  page:
http://www.vistatech.com