From: Georg Schwarz
Subject: Lisp Book ?
Hi,
can someone tell me where I can get The book: Common Lisp: The Language by
Guy L.Steele via InterNet ?
Ciao....
--
GGGGGGGGGGG  SSSSSSSSSSS         Georg Schwarz
GGGGGGGGGGG  SSSSSSSSSSS                  o__

From: Doug Schwarz
Subject: Re: Lisp Book ?
In article <··········@coli-gate.coli.uni-sb.de>,
·······@cip48.cscip.uni-sb.de (Georg Schwarz) wrote:

>Hi,
>can someone tell me where I can get The book: Common Lisp: The Language by
>Guy L.Steele via InterNet ?
>Ciao....
>--
>GGGGGGGGGGG  SSSSSSSSSSS         Georg Schwarz

It is available with PowerLisp.  See URL below for infomation.

http://www.crl.com:80/~rgcorman/

Doug Schwarz
Eastman Kodak Company
·······@kodak.com
From: James C. Cummiskey
In article <··········@coli-gate.coli.uni-sb.de> ·······@cip48.cscip.uni-sb.de (Georg Schwarz) writes:
>Hi,
>can someone tell me where I can get The book: Common Lisp: The Language by
>Guy L.Steele via InterNet ?

You can FTP the *.tex source for the book from cambridge.apple.com/pub/CLTL.

I have this source and am struggling to get it into a version I can use
ON-LINE.  Does anyone have an ASCII or Postscript version of the entire
manual already converted (which will save me the hassle of LaTex -> DVI
-> PS -> ASCII conversion).  Regards, Jim

* Major James C. Cummiskey, United States Marine Corps *
* Naval Postgraduate School, Monterey, California, USA *
* ········@nps.navy.mil CIS: 72777,2266 AOL: Cumscaigh *
From: David B. Lamkins
In article <··········@taurus.cs.nps.navy.mil>, ········@cs.nps.navy.mil
(James C. Cummiskey) wrote:

> You can FTP the *.tex source for the book from cambridge.apple.com/pub/CLTL.
>
> I have this source and am struggling to get it into a version I can use
> ON-LINE.  Does anyone have an ASCII or Postscript version of the entire
> manual already converted (which will save me the hassle of LaTex -> DVI
> -> PS -> ASCII conversion).  Regards, Jim

Look in the AI Repository (see the comp.lang.lisp FAQ for a URL), and
you'll find a HTML version of CLtL2.

Dave
--
CPU Cycles: Use them now or lose them forever...
http://www.teleport.com/~dlamkins