From: Tony Catalano
Subject: Need best PC/Windows LISP Development Environment
I am migrating and old, huge LISP application from Sun/UNIX to
PC/Windows.  Need DDE support and extensive GUI builder.  What is best
product available?  Money is no object.

Any suggestions to ··········@out.trw.com

thanks!
From: Karsten Poeck
In article <·····················@batman>, ··········@out.trw.com (Tony
Catalano) wrote:

> I am migrating and old, huge LISP application from Sun/UNIX to
> PC/Windows.  Need DDE support and extensive GUI builder.  What is best
> product available?  Money is no object.

ACL/WINDOWS 2.0 from Franz. We successfully ported a large App from MCL to
ACL/win. Previous attempts with GoldHill have been very frustrating.

ACL/win has a nice Gui builder and a clossified DDE-interface.

Karsten

 Karsten A. Poeck, Lehrstuhl fuer Informatik VI, Universitaet Wuerzburg